It offers you a free Oracle Apex work space to try it yourself easily and simply.
Hence, i will share all the difficulties i faced and discuss it with you.
- Created a new email for the new work space 'Demoo' as follow...
- Go to Oracle Apex official web site https://apex.oracle.com/en/
- Scroll down to the end of the page & press Get Started Button.
- The following page will be displayed > Press Free Work Space.
- The 'Request a Work space' page will be displayed > press Application Development button as it is set by default.
- Press the Next Button > the following wizard steps displayed.
- I completed the * required work space fields with the name i preferred but i got the following error since the name of the works pace is not unique.
- After rename the work space, i noticed that the web page didn't respond to any modified changes unless i press next button. In other words, when i manually closed the red rectangular message box located at the upper right side of the page there is no validation occurred against my new work space name...!
- I wonder, why still this red warning message exists under the work space name text box why it didn't disappear ?!!
- I pressed Next the work space wizard asks for the schema name to build it's default database objects. The schema name also has to be unique otherwise you will get an error the same as work space.
- It has a space allocation of 25MB which is temporary suitable for training, tests and further more for client's demonstrations.
- I rewrite the previous schema name i wrote before the internet dis-connection but it was rejected, i don't know why may be the work space consider it invalid.
- I rewrite another schema name 'OTT' for Oracle Training Tasks then press Next it accept the name and move forward to the next installation step.
- The next wizard step is a survey for ORACLE that gives you the right to accept or reject it. You can read Oracle rules and accept it to go on in creating the work space creation process steps.
- Check your check box preferences and press NEXT button.
- The following screen is just an agreement between you and Oracle you must to check the check box to continue to Oracle Free Work Space.
- The following screen is a summary screen shoot that summaries all your input data for the work space, schema and other Oracle work space related information etc.
- The following screen informs you that you have successfully create the work space. At this stage, when you press the blue button it is supposed to let you set the work space password. But, once again the internet is dis-connected.
- Due to my internet disconnection i faced an issue for missing the setting of my password for the first time. Then i press reset password.
- I have just received the email for setting my password in less than a minute. The email contains: The new work space as follow:
Reset Password URL: Get it from the email screen shoot
- I copied the given URL sent by ORACLE then paste it in the url browser
- Then, set the new password as 'OTT' and conform it as 'OTT'.
- Finally, we successfully log-in into Oracle apex Free Work Space.
Work Space: APEX_DEMOO
User : n
Pass Word: n