- The stacked canvas crashes;it disappears.
- Furthermore not able to see the stacked canvas when the cursor reverse back to the content canvas.
The problem mainly lies in:
- The incorrect order of the logical steps in your code.
- The form cursor next destination is not enabled or not included in your code.
- It's fancy to imagine, if you were an internal cursor, how should you walk in a form from one block to another and navigate from one text item to another between different form canvases...?
- Now, let us assume you as a cursor is currently on a stacked canvas then, you decided to leave it and go to the content canvas. So, you press the close button. But, the way to the content canvas was damaged then, the form crashes. This means an incorrect order of the logical steps of your code.
- For instance, you may use 'Hide_View' before using 'Go_item'. Notice, the view is your way if you hide it first then, go no where. At this moment, the cursor becomes abandoned or lost and the form crashes.
You have to follow the logical steps as a solution...
In When-Button-Pressed Trigger paste the following code:
Note: Renaming to the object names between practice is needed.
Reverse Cursor Navigation to the Content Canvas
If your form table has a lot of fields that you have to display then, you can organize its display through using one or more stacked or tab-canvas on a content canvas according to it's logical relations and priorities. This logical organization leads to the customers' satisfaction and amity to work on the new application and add some respect and appreciation to you on the customer's account.
Learn more about: