Digital Clock Timer's Trick
Create a digital clock.
You can create the clock on the master's block or in the tool bar canvas.
Create a Timer:
- Declare a variable of timer data type.
- Initialize a variable with one second number data type.
- Use a CREATE_TIMER built-in with the timer's name, interval and it's status repeats every one second on timer's expiration.
- Assign the timer's creation built-in to a variable of timer data type.
- Paste the following code in WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger Form-Level:
The user may be not interested with seconds but only interested in hours and minutes only. Consequently, you can assign an initial value 60000 millisecond (1 minute ) for one_minute variable with .number datatype as mentioned earlier.
In timer's creation and expiration one second created, executed in regards to current system date. It repeats itself endlessly.
- create a non database on your form named e.g. 'DIGITAL_TIME' with a character data type.
- Paste the following code in When-Timer-Expired Trigger Form-Level :